ActivPanel 9 set for regional debut at EduTECH 2022 in Melbourne
(Melbourne: 10th August 2022) Promethean, a leading global education technology company, has announced the all-new ActivPanel with ActivSync that delivers the most robust, seamless, and secure user experience yet. ActivPanel 9 will see its regional debut in Australia at EduTECH 2022 (Melbourne, 10th – 11th August 2022), where Promethean is exhibiting on Stand 928.
With the new interactive panel, Promethean meets the needs of teachers and IT administrators with intuitive, cutting-edge technology that enables a seamless classroom experience. With its easy, secure sign-in options, streamlined connection to content, flexible lesson delivery software, and personalised user experience, ActivPanel 9 offers the tools needed to transform how teachers use technology.
After listening to more than 1,300 customers across the globe, Promethean designed the interactive panel to facilitate navigating a changing environment. The only interactive panel with ActivSync, Promethean’s patented technology, eliminates digital barriers between devices and enables increased connectivity, customisable settings, and enhanced mobility so that teachers can move around the classroom freely. Furthermore, Promethean redesigned the user experience, providing a solution for instructional models, such as hybrid, synchronous, and asynchronous learning that integrate hardware and software in all scenarios.
“With our commitment to providing educators the ability to transform learning and collaboration, ActivPanel 9 is our most innovative release to date,” said Gene Ng, Regional Vice President for Asia Pacific & ANZ at Promethean. “We addressed the challenges teachers, IT administrators, and officials face by creating an interactive panel that is more secure, easier to use, and works better with other technology in their classrooms.”
Designed for education, the interactive panel includes new features to address the key needs of educators:
- Simplicity: The new ActivPanel encompasses a simple user interface that requires minimal training, allowing teachers to use the panel from day one while streamlining their lessons and decreasing the level of support required from IT managers.
- Connectivity: ActivSync facilitates connections to other classroom devices automatically, so teachers can sign in quickly to easily access files and other cloud platforms, such as Google Classroom.
- Security: The ActivPanel now allows teachers to securely sign into the panels in multiple ways, including password, QR code, or near-field communication (NFC) card. IT managers can rest assured that teachers’ personal information and profiles will remain confidential, and all networked devices will get the proper security updates.
- Adaptability: Teachers can record lessons and audio on the ActivPanel and share them with students in the classroom or at home to prevent learning loss and improve overall student engagement and achievement.
- Longevity: The ActivPanel’s high-performance and durable hardware now include robust capabilities, such as USB-C with 100 watts of power delivery and Vellum touch technology with pen/finger differentiation, palm erase, writing hand palm rejection, and 20-point touch.
The all-new ActivPanel, which is now available in Australia, comes in two models, ActivPanel 9 and ActivPanel 9 Premium. See all of the features and specifications here. Or, to see the new ActivPanel up close, visit Promethean on Stand 928 at EduTECH 2022 in Melbourne.
– Ends –
Promethean is a leading education technology company working to transform the way the world learns and collaborates. From our founding in Blackburn, England, more than 25 years ago to our global operations in 22 countries today, we’ve continued to explore, innovate, and inspire—designing learning and collaboration tools that are built for breakthroughs. Our award-winning interactive display, ActivPanel, and lesson delivery software, ActivInspire and ClassFlow, were designed to engage students, connect colleagues, and bring out the brilliance in everyone. With headquarters in Seattle, Washington, and offices worldwide, Promethean is a subsidiary of the NetDragon Websoft Holdings Limited (HKSE: 0777) group of companies. Visit us at PrometheanWorld.com/au
Tom Martin, Technical Marketing & PR – for Promethean
029 2166 0639